Located overlooking the water in the fishing boat harbour Fremantle, Joes Fish Shack can cure any massive appetite!
You can dine in air-conditioned comfort, or outside on the expansive outdoor deck. The Restaurant is colourfully appointed in all that the Fishing Industry has to offer and shows a rich heritage of Joe and the Ocean. You can also grab your eats to go, as Joe’s has a takeaway menu too. The restaurant is also fully licensed with imported beers, spirits and cocktails on the menu.
The kids menu comes with a drink for the kiddies and the staff will keep the little ones entertained with colouring of Joe’s fishy inspired images.
If you feel like an indulgence have a look at the massive seafood for two platter! Delish!
Joes can also cater for any size event with function rooms available.
Joes Fish Shack is open for lunch or dinner from 11am till late 7 days a week.
- Aqua Resort Busselton - September 13, 2018
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Segway West, Margaret River - October 4, 2017
- Matilda Bay Restaurant - September 5, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- Fired Ceramic Café – Paint in Peace, Joondalup - August 28, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017