Who doesn’t like Ice Cream!? At The Junction Icecreamery you’ll be spoilt for choice of award winning ice cream that they’ve been making for 30 years. So they’re experts right! The Icecreamery is located in Woodbridge not too far from the amazing Woodbridge Riverside Park and Play Space and there’s parking directly outside.
Choose to sit outside on the veranda in the shade or inside the Icecreamery cafe.
When inside you’ll be greeted with an array of colours and flavours of Ice Cream to choose from, many are award winning and have been favourites for many years!
There’s also many options to house your Ice Cream including Hedgehog chocolate sprinkle cones, waffle baskets and plain cups.
If Ice Cream isn’t your thing then there’s plenty of other options including cakes, slices and muffins.
There’s also hot and cold drinks available to dine in or takeaway.
If a cone isn’t enough or if you find the ultimate tasting Ice Cream you can buy most of the flavours in tubs and take them home, which is potentially very dangerous!! 🙂
Ice Cream is a big treat in our household as the kids are dairy intolerant so we’re always surprised when we’re delighted with many choices of Sorbets and dairy free options to choose from 😉
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017
- The Junction Icecreamery Woodbridge - November 12, 2017
- Artesian Hot Tub – Peron Homestead Precinct Denham - November 10, 2017