Who doesn’t like Ice Cream!? At The Junction Icecreamery you’ll be spoilt for choice of award winning ice cream that they’ve been making for 30 years. So they’re experts right! The Icecreamery is located in Woodbridge not too far from the amazing Woodbridge Riverside Park and Play Space and there’s parking directly outside.
Choose to sit outside on the veranda in the shade or inside the Icecreamery cafe.
When inside you’ll be greeted with an array of colours and flavours of Ice Cream to choose from, many are award winning and have been favourites for many years!
There’s also many options to house your Ice Cream including Hedgehog chocolate sprinkle cones, waffle baskets and plain cups.
If Ice Cream isn’t your thing then there’s plenty of other options including cakes, slices and muffins.
There’s also hot and cold drinks available to dine in or takeaway.
If a cone isn’t enough or if you find the ultimate tasting Ice Cream you can buy most of the flavours in tubs and take them home, which is potentially very dangerous!! 🙂
Ice Cream is a big treat in our household as the kids are dairy intolerant so we’re always surprised when we’re delighted with many choices of Sorbets and dairy free options to choose from 😉
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017