Who doesn’t like Ice Cream!? At The Junction Icecreamery you’ll be spoilt for choice of award winning ice cream that they’ve been making for 30 years. So they’re experts right! The Icecreamery is located in Woodbridge not too far from the amazing Woodbridge Riverside Park and Play Space and there’s parking directly outside.
Choose to sit outside on the veranda in the shade or inside the Icecreamery cafe.
When inside you’ll be greeted with an array of colours and flavours of Ice Cream to choose from, many are award winning and have been favourites for many years!
There’s also many options to house your Ice Cream including Hedgehog chocolate sprinkle cones, waffle baskets and plain cups.
If Ice Cream isn’t your thing then there’s plenty of other options including cakes, slices and muffins.
There’s also hot and cold drinks available to dine in or takeaway.
If a cone isn’t enough or if you find the ultimate tasting Ice Cream you can buy most of the flavours in tubs and take them home, which is potentially very dangerous!! 🙂
Ice Cream is a big treat in our household as the kids are dairy intolerant so we’re always surprised when we’re delighted with many choices of Sorbets and dairy free options to choose from 😉
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018