Located in the middle area of the food court in Karrinyup Shopping centre is a Jungle Gym. It has been located right in the centre and is slightly raised allowing plenty of seating with view to keep an eye on the children while they are playing.
The Jungle Gym is open from 12pm to 5pm and has an attendant who keeps a limit on the number of people entering at any time and checking ages. The age limit is 3 to 12yrs. During busy periods it will rotate every 15 mins so everyone has a chance at a turn. It wasn’t busy when we were there but the attendant still kept an eye on behaviour and didn’t let the children out until there was someone to collect them.
It has two levels and enough activities to keep Miss 3 occupied while I had a quiet coffee. There was a ball pit, two slides, couple of rockers, tunnels and swinging, jumping, rolling obstacles. The net sides make it easy to see the children playing.
As it’s located in the food court it’s the perfect chance to have a coffee or bite to eat while the kids are occupied. I sat at a table close to the entrance and could see Miss 3 as she was running round. This was our first visit and I was pleased to see there was an attendant in place, it just gave that extra piece of mind that there were some controls in place. I’m sure we will be visiting again when we go shopping at Karrinyup.
Karrinyup Shopping Centre is located at 200 Karrinyup Road, Karrinyup.
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
- Tumblers Kids Gym, Riverton Leisureplex - June 7, 2018
- The Local Shack, Forrestfield - June 5, 2018
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018