At last a decent burger, something for the kids to do and super quick and friendly service! Jus Burgers isn’t the biggest restaurant in the world but for a quick family lunch/dinner it ticked all the boxes.As you walk in you’ll be greeted and seated by the super friendly staff and the delightful aromas coming from the open kitchen. There are a few high stool tables at the front and some bench tables and chairs towards the back of the restaurant.
We sat at the back of the restaurant where to our delight we found a few tubs of kids toys to play with and a table and chairs with paper and colouring in pencils to keep the kids entertained whilst we ordered and waited for our meals.There’s also a large book shelf with lots of children’s books to suit all ages and a few chalk boards for the kids to play with – nice touch!
We ordered the kids a beef burger and chips deal which was reasonable considering we were in Leederville.
Adults had a mixture of burgers, onion rings (the best we’d ever tasted) and a gluten free burger and slaw for me. The quality of the food was fantastic. Jus Burger also have branches in Freo, Subiaco and Northbridge.
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018