Just Jump Parkour Wanneroo is a parkour centre that focuses on high energy activities including, parkour, trampolines, foam pits, adult fitness classes and kids birthday parties.
Minimum age is 5, although they do run sessions during the school term which allow 3-5 year olds. BARE foot is recommended although you can wear socks.
Pricing at the time of publication is $10 per hour and $7 for the second hour.
We visited the newly renovated centre in Jan 2018 during the school holidays and the kids had an absolute blast!! We left with a bunch of sweating, red-faced, exhausted and very happy kids all wanting to go back the next day 😉 The centre is split into a few sections, freestyle parkour, foam pit, trampolines and basketball nets.
The kids enjoyed climbing, on EVERYTHING and jumping off EVERYTHING then swinging and bouncing. There’s so much to do, the kids just need a little imagination. There was an instructor walking around during our session, it would have been good to have seen him engage a bit more with the kids and get them trying out a few things and giving them instructions / set pieces to do.
They were like lemmings following each other around the parkour course and seeing who could hold on the longest or go further.
My 7 year old loved hanging out and swinging on the rings, such great upper body exercise.
The kids loved bouncing along the trampolines and played a game of scoring the ball in the hoop. Tell the kids to be careful when jumping into the sponge pit as kids can get lost underneath and then have someone jump on top of them! Whilst the kids are playing we enjoyed a coffee from the cafe where they also have snacks and cold drinks on offer.
There are two viewing/seating options for parents (unless you’re taking part), the mezzanine level where you can see everything taking place below or directly in front of the parkour area where they have power points and a shelf if you want to work or read whilst watching the kids. The mezzanine level is also where Birthday parties are held.
Nice play to watch the kids and catch up on your work – nice touch!
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018