Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk is a super fun adventure for a family day out. Best suited for kids aged five years upwards as there are plenty of fun obstacles to challenge the kids including a few rocks to climb and ladders to negotiate.
The National Park takes around 45 minutes to drive through from the Kalbarri town centre. The drive itself is a bumpy dirt track so expect the car to get dirty!
The Z-Bend look out walk is around 500 metres walk from the car park with breath taking views of the Murchison River and a stunning array of wild flowers.
Lookout from an overhanging rock formation that provides spectacular views of the Murchison River Gorge.
There’s even a lookout chair to take in the views.Next, we took the look out path down to the River.
We visited in early Spring, so the wild flowers were out in full bloom giving us stunning flora and sweet smells throughout the walk.
The walk took around 2.5 hours from start to finish and included a play break at the river and a few snack stops. We even stopped to watch people abseil down the gorge and into the river
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018