If you have had enough of dragging your littles ones through the shops, then why not grab a coffee and let the kids burn off some energy at the playground. This playground is situated right outside the double doors of the food court.
There are plenty of tables and chairs to sit at, so you can grab some lunch or a drink from the food court and then take it out into the alfresco area. It is all under cover, and they even have patio heaters, so no need to worry about getting wet and cold. I decided I needed a coffee, so luckily for me, Muffin Break is just inside.
The playground area is all fenced in, so no need to worry about the little ones running off. It was decorated with bright coloured pictures on the walls, as well as lovely natural light coming in from the large windows.
The range of play equipment was not overly large, and I would say it would be most suitable for children 4 and under. There is a tunnel slide, a naughts and crosses activity, a car steering wheel, and a couple of spinning wheel type games that were attached to the wall. One of them looked like a load of sprinkles stuck inside, so when you spin the wheel, all the sprinkles spun around. Miss 3 thought she could open it up and eat it!
Whenever we come to Karrinyup shops, I always make this little playground a pit stop for us. It was handy to break up our shopping trip and to let Miss 3 have a play.
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - February 20, 2018
- Cocolat Scarborough - February 20, 2018
- Grannie’s Home Kitchen, York - January 29, 2018
- Lulu’s Cafe, Rockingham - January 29, 2018
- Lakeview Café Waldecks, Kingsley - November 29, 2017
- Lone Star Rib House, Joondalup - November 14, 2017
- Coco Cola Cafe – Toodyay - November 14, 2017
- The Saint, Innaloo - September 22, 2017
- FBI Cafe, Wembley - September 22, 2017
- Karrinyup Library - September 17, 2017