Kerriley Park Farmstay offers a range of 3 & 5 bedroom cottages nestled in 71 acres of native bush in the heart of Busselton.
There are a total of 4 private, self-contained cottages. We stayed at the “Banksia” cottage. The cottage was basic but comfortable, clean and functional. Our boys slept at the back of the cottage in two single beds.
A bucket of toys was available for them in their room which was a bonus. Bed linen and towels are also supplied.
There was a verandah with tables & chairs and gas bbq. Each cottage has Reverse cycle air conditioning, 32″ LED TV, CD player, washing machine, washing line and ironing board/iron.
Each morning at 8.30 kids can feed the farm animals; sheep, goats, chickens, miniature ponies, emus, geese and ducks.
The feeding lasted about 1 hour and at the end, the kids were able to hold and hand feed the guinea pigs.
Not far from our cottage there was a very big playground and our boys could just walk down and entertain themselves.
The new pool was also a big hit. Small but big enough to cool down on a hot day.
The resort also offers Babysitting facilities at $15 per hour. Also guests can borrow a selection of DVDs and a books from the library at the office.
The farm, playground and cottages are in much need of some TLC. However, as of 20 Dec 2014 new management have taken over and already made some improvements.
Overall we had a nice relaxing stay at Kerriley Farm and our boys loved exploring the surroundings.
Visit www.kerrileypark.com for more information.
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016
- Margaret River Old Settlement - March 23, 2016