Kettle Cafe is located in the Lathlain Precinct along with a small group of shops and opposite Rayment Park. There is street parking outside the cafe.
The cafe has been a favourite with my mothers group since our bubs were a few months old. There is plenty of seating options and enough room to accommodate prams. As our bubs grew they explored the small kids corner and box of toys and now enjoy a play in the park opposite once they become restless inside. There are tables outside, large and small table options and even a couch.
The kids corner is a small space around the old fireplace with a range of toys, small table and chairs and colouring book and pencils. There are tables close by so you can supervise the kids while they play there or if you are seated further away toys can go to the tables.
The menu is an “all day menu” and a cabinet with quiche, croissant, roll and cake options for the day. They also offer a number of fresh juices and smoothies which always seem a popular choice.
The service is always friendly and even when they are busy our food and drinks have always arrived quickly. There is a help yourself water station. Although a popular cafe for mums and kids I have always found the cafe clean and neat. There are toilets, one setup with a change table.
The park across the road has just had some new play equipment installed making this cafe an even better option than before.
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
- Tumblers Kids Gym, Riverton Leisureplex - June 7, 2018
- The Local Shack, Forrestfield - June 5, 2018
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018