Class Category: Music & Singing
Jo Jingles has provided over 23 years of Multi-Award Winning fun, educational, music, singing and movement classes for babies and pre-school children in the UK, Ireland and is now re-launching in Perth northern suburbs in the City of Wanneroo.
Our Baby Jingle classes are gentle and relaxed and we allow you to create those special memories with your babies that are never forgotten. Classes are designed to allow babies to explore the world around them through music and sensory play without being overstimulated.
Our Jingle Toddler and Jo Jingle Junior classes are high energy and full of music, percussion instruments, props and puppets. Both classes have an educational slant; however the junior classes are particularly designed to ensure your child develops the essential foundations for school readiness.
Why attend a Jo Jingles class?
- carefully designed classes specific to age and ability of the class
- limited class sizes to create a safe & personal environment,
- weekly introduction of new and fun educational themes,
- many fun props, puppets, visuals, and games,
- every child has their own instrument at each class,
- over 1 000 licensed songs including many old favourites to get little bodies jingling.
Perth – City of Wanneroo classes planned for Mindarie (Tuesday) Banksia Grove (Wednesday), Yanchep (Thursday) Wanneroo (Friday) Classes during WA Public School Terms only.
Timing at each venue:
- Jingle Toddler classes (walking to 2yrs) 9:30am to 10:15am
- Jo Jinglers classes (over 2yrs) 10:30am to 11:15am
- Baby Jingle classes (3 months to walking) 11:30am to 12:00pm
Please also enquire about current classes in Busselton, Bunbury, Dunsborough, Eaton, and Mandurah.
Please contact inquiries and bookings
Mobile: 0432 565 403
E-mail: [email protected]
- Member Reviews