Our programs are designed to introduce your child to the early learning principles of soccer, along with increasing their physical and social development including coordination and communication. At Soccajoeys, you will see your child learn to play soccer in a non-competitive setting that gives them a well-rounded start in development.
We encourage boys and girls to join, even if they’ve never played soccer before.
- Minis soccer programs (2.5 to 3 years old)
- Preschool soccer programs(3 to 5 years old)
- Junior soccer programs(6 to 8 years old)
- Daycare soccer programs
- Holiday soccer programs
- Soccer-themed birthday parties
Why Join Soccajoeys?
We see these as fun indoor activities that are:
- Non-competitive and non-elite
- Developing your child’s physical and social skills
- Improving confidence and self-esteem
- Allowing your child to learn while making new friends
Phone: 1300 781 735
Email: [email protected]
- Member Reviews