Wonder Kids Workshop is back for Term 1 2020! This unique workshop for ages 3-5 is an 8 week program designed to nurture your child’s curiosity as they learn about an iconic sea creature each week through song, stories, craft and hands on exploration! An accompanying adult is required.
This exciting and social program will focus upon one sea creature each week and the fun filled 45 minute session will include;
- Child entry for the day of workshops
- Take home fact sheet
- Craft activity
- A custom song to learn, expand and sing together weekly
- Sign language
- Age appropriate ‘fun facts’ on theme animal
- A movement activity (dance, yoga pose or treasure hunt),
- Short private tour of an exhibit
Term 1 Sessions:
Term 1 2020 will run Mondays and Fridays from 9.30-10.15am
1 day/week for 8 weeks, either:
- Mondays: 10/02, 17/02, 24/02, *, 09/03, 16/03, 23/03, 30/03 and 06/04 * Note: 02/03 is a public holiday and workshop will not run.
- Fridays: 14/02, 21/02, 28/02, 06/03, 13/03, 20/03, 27/03 and 03/04
The marine life explored in Term 1 2020 will be: octopuses, turtles, stingrays, sharks, jellyfish, seahorses, lionfish and starfish along with themes of colours, counting and camouflage.
- Course cost per child aged 3-5 is $56
- Accompanying adult cost is not included in course cost. It is recommended parents purchase an AQWA Annual Membership Pass for $105. This gives unlimited entry to AQWA (both during the course and for all other AQWA open days/times).
- If a parent already has an active Annual Membership they do not need to pay anything additional.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.