Birthday parties with a difference! Become a Marine Scientist, host a private mermaid school, have a shark sleepover in the Underwater Tunnel or have a go at diving! These unique party experiences will keep the kids entertained.
MARINE SCIENTIST SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN AGED 6-15 YEARS
MINIMUM 15 CHILDREN MAXIMUM 27 CHILDREN
This new 3 hour kids program is perfect for those passionate about marine animals and ocean conservation. A ‘Marine Scientist for a Day’ will generate wonder, respect. The tour includes lunch, animal feeding, slime and heaps more!
• Behind the scenes
• Turtle feeding
• Fish feeding
• Slime experiment
• Glass bottom boat adventure
• Take home kit
• Lunch and beverages
MERMAID SCHOOL SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN AGED 8-17 YEARS
MINIMUM 8 CHILDREN MAXIMUM 12 CHILDREN
Who wants to become a mermaid? This 3 hour mermaid workshop teaches everything from mermaid movement techniques, makeup, breathing, yoga, tail slaps and heaps more!
- Why the oceans are so important and how you can help
- Safety rules of mermaiding
- Relaxation and underwater breathing techniques
- Yoga stretches and mermaid movements
- The art of mermaid makeup
- Light lunch
In Water Skills
- Equipment fitting and mono-fin tail
- Equalising techniques
- Controlled seated entries
- Back floats/glides
- dolphin kicks
- Duck dives
- Side kicks
- Tail slaps
- Bubble kisses and horizontal bubble rings
SHARK SLEEPOVER – UNDERWATER TUNNEL SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN AGED 7 – 15 YEARS
MINIMUM 20 CHILDREN
Experience the excitement of sleeping under the sea! Discover more about our amazing marine animals with a night of exclusive tours, fun marine themed activities designed to educate and enthrall, and a sleep over in Australia’s largest single aquarium surrounded by sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish!
- The unique opportunity to explore AQWA’s exhibits by night with your own Ocean Guide
- A movie screening, complete with popcorn and snacks
- Take home arts and crafts
- “Camping” in Australia’s largest single aquarium; you’ll be sleeping beneath 3 million litres of water surrounded by sharks, stingrays, turtles and hundreds of fish!
- Continental breakfast*
- Exploring AQWA’s outdoor exhibits
- A free return kids pass to AQWA!
- Take-home activity pack!
TRY DIVING SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN AGED 12+ YEARS
MINIMUM 8 CHILDREN MAXIMUM 10 CHILDREN
Enjoy this interactive diving adventure lead by one of AQWA’s Dive Instructors in our Adventure Bay aquarium! For capable swimmers aged 12+, no diving experience needed!
- Full equipment hire
- Introduction to SCUBA Diving by one of AQWA’s qualified Dive Instructors
- Guided diving instruction throughout the experience
- Full program length 45mins: At least 20 minutes in-water
- Souvenir certificate
- Free entry to all of AQWA’s marine exhibits
- Lunch included
**Minimum spend applies for each package should minimum number of children not be reached**
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.