Next time you’re at Galleria Morley with the kids check out the new Kids Town Galleria located opposite Australia Post.
Kids Town has been designed to look like a real little town with a road, lamp post and shops. The bakery, book store and supermarket are nooks within the town that really encourage imaginative play. While we were there it got quite busy and all the kids quietly set about running the different shops and role-playing shop keepers and customers. Very cute to watch.
There’s also an area for younger children for some quiet play. This area has a couch for parents, dupolo, a small slide, puzzles and other small toys.
Kids Town is the perfect spot to have a post-shopping coffee while the kids are happily playing. I think the space is really good but it could do with some more toys to add to the fun, I couldn’t find any cash registers for example – however, this didn’t seem to bother the kids and they happily used their imaginations in the space provided.
Galleria Shopping Centre – Kids Town Galleria
- Einsteins Top Secret Science Slime Party - June 28, 2019
- Hard Rock Hotel, Bali - June 6, 2019
- Coventry Village Play Area, Morley - May 3, 2019
- Kids Town Galleria Shopping Centre - May 1, 2019
- Riverton Bar & Grill, Riverton - March 6, 2019
- Theo & Co. Pizzeria, East Victoria Park - February 17, 2019
- Gymbakids, LeisureFit Melville - February 17, 2019
- Pimlott & Strand, Dianella - January 18, 2019
- Embargo on the Point, Perth - December 20, 2018
- Swan Active, Midland - December 5, 2018