Kidz ‘n Sport offer school holiday activities for boys and girls aged 3-9 years old at various locations in Perth.
My boys nearly 5yo and 6yo attended a 1.5hour session of the Skills and Development session at Carine Oval during the summer holiday.
The session started at 9am with a briefing and encouragement from Coach Jay. The kids are then divided into small groups of 6 kids or less per coach.
The field was set up in 5 stations and each day they practice different sports. Today the kids played cricket, soccer, basketball and t-ball practicing skills like catching, running, team work, listening, sharing and general fitness.
Each group spent about 15-20 minutes at each station with few water breaks in-between sessions.
The kids are encouraged and supported at all times. The coaches a 100% involved, supportive and patient.
Kids have loads of fun but are also getting fit and learning essential hand-eye coordination skills.
The sessions are a great introduction to sport and movement and a great way to keep the kids entertained during school holiday.
Kidz ‘n Sport also runs term sessions and birthday parties.
For more information visit kidznsport.com
- Denmark Thrills Adventure Park - May 1, 2019
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016