Lady Latte Cafe is a small cafe that has just opened up in November 2016. As soon as we walked in, we were greeted with a happy smile and some cold water for our table.
They serve breakfast, light lunches, coffee and a range of cakes and raw vegan delights. I think the most popular thing on their menu would have to be their gourmet jaffles. You can choose from fillings such as pulled pork, cheddar and onion jam, topped with granny smith apples and curry aioli, or the one I went with, Nutella, marshmallows and raspberries, topped with chocolate shavings. Let me tell you, that was delicious!
They also offer a few choices of freshly squeezed juices. My 3 year old had no problems in demolishing 3 quarters of my orange, pineapple, mango, banana and passionfruit juice. They also have a kids menu with a range of kids sized juices to choose from.
There is a small kids area in one corner towards the back of the cafe, with a few blocks and toys to keep the young ones entertained.
The service here is fantastic, and even though I did not order a coffee, I heard a few other people around me comment on how nice it was.
I found parking a little difficult as there is no set parking as such, just street parking, but I suppose I can live with that just to have another one of those yummy jaffles.
If you prefer, you could even grab a take away and head to Scarborough beach, which is just 600 metres down the road.
Lady Latte Cafe is open from Tuesday – Sunday 6:30am until 3pm and is located at 39 Edgehill Street Scarborough. www.ladylatte.com.au
- Karrinyup Waters Cafe, Karrinyup - March 20, 2019
- IKEA Cafe, Innaloo - November 11, 2018
- Whalebone Brewing Company, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- See Salt Cafe, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- Exmouth Mini Golf - July 19, 2018
- Froth Craft Brewery, Exmouth - July 9, 2018
- Exmouth Waterpark - July 3, 2018
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - February 20, 2018
- Cocolat Scarborough - February 20, 2018
- Grannie’s Home Kitchen, York - January 29, 2018