The campground is very basic but has powered sites, washing machines, dryers, showers and toilets.
One of the main attractions for us was the simplicity of the campground, plenty of natural shade by mature trees and walking distance to an AMAZING and beautiful beach.
If you want to be close to the beach ask for a site towards the back and enjoy the sounds of the ocean nearby. The walk is across a sandy pathway and uphill so not ideal for prams as the sand is quite deep in places.
Amazing place to watch the boats and sunset.
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018