The campground is very basic but has powered sites, washing machines, dryers, showers and toilets.
One of the main attractions for us was the simplicity of the campground, plenty of natural shade by mature trees and walking distance to an AMAZING and beautiful beach.
If you want to be close to the beach ask for a site towards the back and enjoy the sounds of the ocean nearby. The walk is across a sandy pathway and uphill so not ideal for prams as the sand is quite deep in places.
Amazing place to watch the boats and sunset.
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017