If you have a sweet tooth like me, you must stop at the Lavender and Berry Farm to try the famous “Pemby Pancake”.
The farm is nestled in a picturesque area with amazing lake view, trees and many beautiful flowers.
At the shop it is possible to purchase home-made preserves, lollies, jams, soaps and many other local home-made products.
The food and drinks orders are taken at the shop and the cafe is just right next to it.
Their specialties are their famous pancakes and the home-made ice cream; berry, honey and lavender flavour. However, savoury dishes can also be ordered like pies, nachos and toasties. Talking with the new owner, she mentioned they will implement a few changes on the menu soon, however, the famous pancakes and ice-cream will always be there.
We visited the farm for breakfast after checking out from our accommodation in Pemberton.
We ordered the large pancake ($17.50) and it was HUGE. You can easily share it with 3-4 people.
The kids opted for a milkshake but also had few bites of the pancake too.
When we visited it was a very hot day so we opted to sit at the shaded, cooler café area, but on a cooler day it is also possible to sit in their beautiful garden overlooking the lake with playground.
There are a few colouring books and crayons for the kids although my husband enjoyed colouring too (lol).
After the delicious breakfast we sat under a shady tree to admire the beautiful views.
It is also possible to stay at the farm overnight as they have 4 stunning lake view timber cottages; holiday accommodation also available.
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016
- Margaret River Old Settlement - March 23, 2016