The park has some great facilities including a very refreshing swimming pool complete with a small shallow entry platform for the little ones. The pool is fully fenced and gated and has sun loungers and shade umbrellas. The park does have a small shop where you can buy essentials and ice creams.
The kids can also bounce off some energy on the jumping pillow in the playground area of the park.
The playground itself is shaded with shade sails and sand based with slides, climbing walls and frames.If you’re not up to camping, most camp sites have chalets /villas to rent within the park. There are pool side villas to rent as well as these self-contained chalets which reside directly opposite the playground and jumping pillow.The main camp kitchen comes complete with a very well maintained BBQ and a stand alone gas fired BBQ.The kitchen itself has a communal fridge, toasters, microwave and ONE sink (not enough in my view).The site pitches are very well maintained and manicured with thick grass covering most pitch sites.There wasn’t much in the way of natural shade in the park so it is quite exposed and can get very windy.The local beach is a few minutes drive from the camp site and is perfect for kids of all ages. Some of the dad’s on our trip took canoes and fishing rods and caught a few fish while out in the bay. We were also lucky to canoe along side a few dolphins on more than one occasion.We were very grateful for the swimming pool during our stay which was a scorching weekend. It’s also worth mentioning that the main playground area is right next to the entrance/exit on the main road and does not have security boons so people can enter the site and playground area easily.
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018