The historic Left Bank is a top spot for a family lunch on a sunny day. We nabbed a table out the front, overlooking the Swan River and its amazing views of the traffic bridges, Fremantle port and beyond.
There’s seating inside the conservatory, in the popular leafy courtyard and out the front too. I had called earlier, to make a booking, as I know the Left Bank can get really busy but found that they have a walk in policy. That was fine with us.
The Left Bank has a big menu full of all the pub food favourites. Children have a few options to pick from on the kids menu.
Once seated, Chef went over to the bar and ordered our drinks and food. For little ones there are high chairs, baby change facilities are found in the disabled toilets and when we visited we found there’s plenty of room for a pram too. Little Chef got a FREE colouring in activity pack along with his meal. There were crayons, colouring in sheets, puzzles, stickers and more, that kept him occupied.
Chef enjoyed a pint, while I treated myself to a cheeky mojito. Not long after we ordered, the food arrived promptly.
There are a few gluten free options, I chose the grilled Barramundi served with Kipfler potatoes, chorizo, kale, capsicum vinegar ($32).
Little Chef chose the kids Cheeseburger and Chips ($10 ). There’s also fish n chips, pizza and mac and cheese for the little ones.
Chef tucked into the huge “Wharfies Burger” packed with a beef patty, Monterey Jack cheese, mustard, pickles, battered onion rings, salad, aioli in a toasted pretzel bun ($24). As if all that wasn’t enough, Chef upgraded, adding bacon and egg to his burger – delicious!
The Left Bank has a kids night each and every Tuesday, where they can get creative with arts and crafts, play with toys or have their face painted! Kids also eat free with every main meal purchased, 5pm-8pm (excludes Special Event Days and Public Holidays). It’s a lovely spot to spend a couple of hours with your loves, under the pine trees, gazing at the river over a lazy lunch!
The Left Bank is located at 15 Riverside Road, East Fremantle.
Amanda and her family dined as guests of the Left Bank.
- Kid-friendly Hotels and Resorts for a Perth Family Staycation - July 15, 2019
- The Local on Waratah, Dalkeith - July 12, 2019
- Lady Latte Cafe Scarborough - July 11, 2019
- Kid Friendly Pizza Restaurants in Perth - June 30, 2019
- Leapfrogs Cafe Wanneroo - June 30, 2019
- Best Mini Golf Courses in Perth - June 28, 2019
- Rainy Day Activities in the Margaret River Region - June 18, 2019
- Things to do in Mundaring with Kids - June 15, 2019
- Kid Friendly Restaurants with Log Fires in Perth - June 13, 2019
- Mundaring Weir With Kids - June 11, 2019