Lego Club at Woodvale Library – Lego is fun, challenging and creative and what a better way to share the fun with a group of kids with the same passion.
The City of Joondalup runs a LEGO Club at the following libraries.
Whitford on Tuesdays 4pm – 5pm for kids aged 5 – 12 years
Woodvale on Wednesdays 3.30pm – 4.30pm for kids aged 4 – 7 years and 4.30pm – 5.30pm for kids aged 8 – 12 years.
Joondalup on Thursdays 4pm – 5pm for 5 – 12 years
No bookings required.
My boys attended the LEGO session at Woodvale library
The friendly staff invites all the kinds to create something to put on the display table at the end of the session. Kids can get some inspiration from some Lego books provided and from a big board with very famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower or the Statue of the Liberty where they show the real one and the replica made with Lego next to it.
The Staff then laid all the Lego randomly on long and colourful sheets and on few Lego tables. The kids were soon engaged with their work and everyone was busy building.
Some parents were very hands on building together with the kids, but some parents just relaxed with a book on the chairs or on big bean bags provided.
At the end of the session, all the pieces are displayed and the kids are invited to gather around the display table to explain to everyone what they made.
My favourite was the Witch’s Castle complete with brewing pot and the Lady Robot.
The session was very well organised and the staff were very friendly and encouraging with the kids. It was a fun afternoon and we will definitely be back for more Lego Fun.
For more information visit www.joondalup.wa.gov.au
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016
- Margaret River Old Settlement - March 23, 2016