Lenny the Ox is situated along Wray avenue, round the corner from Fremantle hospital and within walking distance to Fremantle markets. The vibe is relaxed and chilled here at Lenny.
The food cabinet and counter is jam-packed with food food and more food! Fresh salads, rolls, muffins, cakes, cookies are all freshly made in-house. They also have a wide selection of to-go food such as chia seed pudding, bircher muesli, granola and yoghurt and pre-packed salads.
Whilst still trying to decide what to have, we started with our usual round of coffees and babycino. Nothing to fault here. Lenny the Ox is also a proud supporter of Babycinos for Bambinos, where instead of charging for the babycino, they simply ask for a donation and all money raised goes to telethon.
We finally decided on scrambled eggs, bacon on toast and pancakes, which is served with fresh strawberries, brownie and custard. Delightful. Can’t wait to return to try out their lunch menu one day.
There are plenty of seats inside and outside but be warned, they do fill up fast (especially on the weekends) but no fear, theres always plenty of friendly dogs outside to say hi to. And your table will be ready before you know it. It is worth the wait. And also another point to note, if you have a pram with you, there is a small step when entering the cafe, but if the weather is nice, outside seats would be the way to go if you’ve got a pram.
Lenny the Ox
20 Wray Ave, Fremantle
Mon-Sun: 6.30am – 6pm
Change facility: No
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017