Who doesn’t like Pizza Time!? Little Caesars Pizzeria overlooks the beautiful harbour at Hillarys Boat Harbour, Sorrento, and is a fabulous place to take the kids for pizza anytime of the day!
There are plenty of options for seating: tall tables and stools or booths inside, as well as picnic style bench tables outside overlooking the water. Pizzas include a great variety of Vegetarian, Seafood, Meat or Chicken, with options for gluten-free and lactose-free cheese.
I was quite impressed with the number of gluten-free pizzas on offer, but alas I’m also allergic to potato and most gluten-free products contain potato starch.
If pizza isn’t your thing you still have a choice between some salads and pasta. The dessert pizzas looked amazing, however on this occasion we opted for a scoop of ice cream from the local Ben & Jerry’s.
We chose a large adult pizza with BBQ sauce and every meat option available. The kids chose to share a ham & pineapple pizza. They come served on a raised metal serving plate which was memorable for the kids.The only thing I must mention is that my kids hate tomato and this wasn’t listed on the ingredients of our pizza but was the main focus when it arrived, so we had to pick it off!
In terms of stringy cheesiness, the pizzas ticked the box with the kids. My husband said the pizza base was really good and he’s extremely choosy about his pizzas! My 6yr old and 4yr old managed all but two pieces of their pizza, so we were offered a takeaway box.
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018