Who doesn’t like Pizza Time!? Little Caesars Pizzeria overlooks the beautiful harbour at Hillarys Boat Harbour, Sorrento, and is a fabulous place to take the kids for pizza anytime of the day!
There are plenty of options for seating: tall tables and stools or booths inside, as well as picnic style bench tables outside overlooking the water. Pizzas include a great variety of Vegetarian, Seafood, Meat or Chicken, with options for gluten-free and lactose-free cheese.
I was quite impressed with the number of gluten-free pizzas on offer, but alas I’m also allergic to potato and most gluten-free products contain potato starch.
If pizza isn’t your thing you still have a choice between some salads and pasta. The dessert pizzas looked amazing, however on this occasion we opted for a scoop of ice cream from the local Ben & Jerry’s.
We chose a large adult pizza with BBQ sauce and every meat option available. The kids chose to share a ham & pineapple pizza. They come served on a raised metal serving plate which was memorable for the kids.The only thing I must mention is that my kids hate tomato and this wasn’t listed on the ingredients of our pizza but was the main focus when it arrived, so we had to pick it off!
In terms of stringy cheesiness, the pizzas ticked the box with the kids. My husband said the pizza base was really good and he’s extremely choosy about his pizzas! My 6yr old and 4yr old managed all but two pieces of their pizza, so we were offered a takeaway box.
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017