Little Creatures is a great family friendly venue for kids of all ages, and the food is fantastic!
There’s plenty of seating options, al fresco out the front of the Brewery with shades.
Inside the main building, there are many table choices including long wooden tables suitable for big groups and families. There’s also a few areas of soft lounge seating.
But the main attraction for us was the outdoor area at the back with a kids sandpit complete with trucks and diggers for the kids to play with. Most of the outside area is shaded, and there are plenty of tables overlooking the kids’ play area. You also get a fantastic view of the Fremantle Harbour!
The menu offers a combination of delicious wood-fired pizzas made in-house or plates designed to be shared including everyone’s favourite – nachos. Ask a waiter for the kids’ menu of the day. We had a choice from kids fish and chips, Hawaiian Pizza or Nachos.
You do have to keep a close eye on your children particularly if they like to wander. Little Creatures is usually very busy, and the venue is huge. You cannot book a table at Little Creatures so best to get there early, especially if you were planning a visit on the weekend. Please note that Little Creatures does not offer high chairs. Adult Sticky Ribs and their famous “Frites.it”
Beetroot Salad & Pumpkin Salad.There’s plenty to do in Fremantle for kids to burn off some energy, visit the local Esplanade playground which is right across the road or pay a visit to the Maritime Museum or Bathers Beach Bay for a play in the sea.
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - January 12, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017