Sitting along Rokeby Road, Subiaco is a one-of-a-kind frozen yoghurt joint. Little Cultures is WA owned and its fresh its healthy and made right before your eyes. They also do smoothies, smoothie/yoghurt bowls and all sorts of goodness. Their fresh yoghurt is hand-crafted on the premise filled with active cultures, no preservatives or artificial flavours. We stumbled across it one warm weekend and gave it a go. We ordered their special ‘insta-froz’ and a smoothie.
For the Insta-froz yoghurt, you can choose from their basic range, which includes the base yoghurt with one mix-in flavour or you can choose from one of their creations. Feeling creative, you can also customise your own insta-froz, choosing your own mix-in flavour, 2 toppings and a decoration. The little one decided to create his own. He chose strawberry and mango, topped with 100s and 1000s and blueberries and finished off with a chocolate wafer. Once ordered, they proceed to add the yoghurt onto the frozen slab, add the mix-ins, mix mix mix and Bam! your frozen yoghurt is ready! The little one was in such an awe just watching the whole process. Definitely a healthy snack for the whole family to enjoy. The portion is quite big, the husband had to share it with the little one.
Little cultures also do super smoothies and smoothie bowls, such as yoghurt based ones or the highly popular acai ones. As I wanted something cold and refreshing, i opted for one of their pink pitaya (dragon fruit) smoothies. Just can’t get enough of that stuff!
Next time you’re in Subi, pop over to little cultures and give them a go.
51 Rokeby Road, Subiaco
Mon-Tues: 8.00am – 6.00pm
Wed-Thurs: 8.00am – 9.00pm
Fri: 8.00am – 9.30pm
Sat: 10.00am – 9.30pm
Sun: 11.00am – 6.00pm
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018