Livvi’s Cafe in Amberton is a fabulous community Cafe with plenty to do for kids of all age. A wood chip based playground, ball sports on the grass, toddler/babies section and lots of board games to play at your table.
There’s plenty of parking right outside of the cafe and is stroller friendly, making this a great hang out for mothers groups. They hold their own weekly mothers group so check the signs at the cafe and their Facebook pages for more details.
The alfresco area overlooks the play equipment and nest swing.
There’s not a lot to the playground, just a next swing and an interactive play structure ideal for toddlers.
Livvi’s Cafe is also pet friendly so your Furbabies can sit outside in the shade with some fresh water.
This is the toddlers play area which is in the corner of the alfresco area, buckets full of toys to keep your little one entertained. And a huge chalk board!
There’s plenty of table games to play, I challenged my 7 year old to Noughts & Crosses followed by Connect 4, obviously I thrashed him at both.
I liked this set of Noughts & Crosses so much that my friend bought them for me for my new house. The kids play with them all the time at home.
In terms of food and drinks on offer, there’s lots of choice of fillings for toasties as well as some sweet treats (cakes, slices etc..) and ice cream creams. I really liked the different flavoured Lattes and milk shakes.
I enjoyed a pot of tea (my usual) and my son’s eyes were bigger than his belly and ended up with a milkshake AND a lemon meringue pie.
You can find Livvi’s Cafe at: 40 Cinnabar Drive, Eglinton
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018