Lo Quay River Cafe is open daily 8am to 5pm so offers breakfast and lunch options as well as a cabinet full of cakes and treats. The kids menu includes tasting plate, kids Hawaiian pizza, chicken nuggets and chips or ham and cheese toastie.
They also offer freshly squeezed juices, milkshakes and smoothies, including dairy free ones.
We grabbed a table on the lawn front of the playground and ordered coffee, babycino and a yummy looking lemon curd muffin. Miss 3.5 couldn’t wait and was straight to the playground.
Our cake and coffee didn’t take long to arrive and didn’t disappoint. I ordered my coffee in a takeaway cup as I knew my daughter wouldn’t stop for long when the playground was so close.
There are a number of walking and cycling paths nearby making it a popular stop for cyclists, walkers and as well as families. All seating offers river views, on the day we visited there was a family of ducks swimming by but I have heard you may occasionally see a dolphin. There is roadside parking as well as a carpark and there are also toilets.
Lo Quay River Cafe is located on Fern Rd Riverton.
- Christmas 360, Toodyay - July 18, 2019
- Antz HQ, Victoria Park - May 30, 2019
- The Painted Teapot, Subiaco - November 20, 2018
- Cafe 63, Westfield Carousel - October 4, 2018
- Decadent C’s, Mandurah - October 3, 2018
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018
- Pre-Schoolers Mornings, Waterford Plaza - September 18, 2018
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 6, 2018
- Belmont Forum – Playspace - August 13, 2018
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - August 13, 2018