Lo Quay River Cafe is open daily 8am to 5pm so offers breakfast and lunch options as well as a cabinet full of cakes and treats. The kids menu includes tasting plate, kids Hawaiian pizza, chicken nuggets and chips or ham and cheese toastie.
They also offer freshly squeezed juices, milkshakes and smoothies, including dairy free ones.
We grabbed a table on the lawn front of the playground and ordered coffee, babycino and a yummy looking lemon curd muffin. Miss 3.5 couldn’t wait and was straight to the playground.
Our cake and coffee didn’t take long to arrive and didn’t disappoint. I ordered my coffee in a takeaway cup as I knew my daughter wouldn’t stop for long when the playground was so close.
There are a number of walking and cycling paths nearby making it a popular stop for cyclists, walkers and as well as families. All seating offers river views, on the day we visited there was a family of ducks swimming by but I have heard you may occasionally see a dolphin. There is roadside parking as well as a carpark and there are also toilets.
Lo Quay River Cafe is located on Fern Rd Riverton.
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018
- Canning River Cafe - March 20, 2018
- Kalamunda Fairy Door Trail - February 20, 2018
- Penny Garden Restaurant, Swan Valley - January 29, 2018
- Lavender Bistro and Boutique, Swan Valley - January 16, 2018