Lollipop’s is a well thought out playcentre for kids and adults. The main feature is the big pirate ship which the kids can queue for and use for free.
There are a few things that immediately hit you when you visit Lollipop’s Playland in Jandakot:
1) Wrist Band Tags – given to ALL children on entry along with an “owners” card that means no one but you can leave the premises with your child.
2) It’s open until 6pm every day of the week and weekend
3) FULLY AIR CONDITIONED – not evaporative
4) There’s a big mechanical pirate ship complete with seat belts and IT’S FREE UNLIMITED use for ALL kids of ALL ages and sizes
5) Adults can go on EVERYTHING
6) Lots of tables and chairs right next to the toddler area
The toddler section is right next to the open plan cafe with tables and chairs so you can sit and enjoy your coffee, cake or lunch whilst watching the little ones. The edge of the toddler area is raised so crawlers can’t just crawl out easily. This is a nice play area with lots of colourful play features to keep them amused and happy.
Next to the pirate ship is a play bouncy castle complete with slide area.
The café is conveniently situated in the middle of the centre so you can stay close to bubs/kids whilst ordering your food and drinks. They serve good coffee and a variety of hot and cold foods, sandwiches, snacks, cakes, biscuits, hot chips and ice cream.
The main playframe uses the latest play centre equipment and I particularly like the fact it wasn’t too high or deep for the younger kids to get lost in.
My nearly 5-year-old particularly enjoyed climbing up and down this structure, I had no idea what it was or how to get in but he LOVED climbing up and down it (and burnt a lot of energy doing so ;-))
The main slide is certain to be a crowd pleaser with the kids!
Another main area of the main playframe is suited more towards school aged kids with air ball gums to shoot across the netted playframe area.
This is one very big cannon!!
Also for the older kids, there are three gaming machines which are FREE to use.
The main attraction for me is the pirate ship – free unlimited use, no height or age restrictions and will be run on the hour throughout the day. It’s gated entry to go on and off and there are seat belts inside the ship. Adults are allowed to take their kids on the ship.
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018