Opening in June 2017, Lot One Kitchen is a great spot for a family meal. We popped by for a late Saturday brunch. So late, that Little Chef preferred to eat something for lunch. The restaurant, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner has had a beautiful fit out. There’s lots of tables and a cosy nook with sofas too. I love its use of tanned leather and stunning light fixtures.
The bustling spot was a little noisy, but that’s mostly to do with the fact that there wasn’t a spare table in the place. The roast used at Lot One Kitchen is Di Bella. Chef was happy with his flat white and even grabbed a take away on our way out.
Little Chef had a chocolate milkshake treat.
There’s highchairs available and a few games, toys, puzzles and books found next to the sofas.
The colouring in and monkey in a barrel game kept Little Chef amused till our brunch arrived.
The brunch menu is impressive. In fact, there were a few dishes I’d have liked to have tried, the house smoked salmon and the chicken bone broth in particular, we’ll definitely have to return for another meal or three! Chef relished the slow cooked beef brisket, which sits upon a crisp hash brown and is topped with a fried egg. The “Green Eggs” is a lush brunch dish. Free range eggs are scrambled along with coriander and garlic sautéed veg. Roasted truss tomatoes and avocado are on the side. I added a serve of bacon too. Because, well… BACON!
Little Chef picked the slider-sized burger and chips ($12) from the kids menu. He relished the double cheeseburger and hand cut chips.
They’ll be something to suit all kids with eight choices on the “all day” menu.
Lot One Kitchen has a delicious brunch offering and we were impressed with the flavour and quality of the dishes. This all-day spot in northern Hillarys is totally recommended!
For more information visit www.facebook.com/lotonekitchen
- The Atrium Crown Perth - August 19, 2019
- Things to Do with Tweens in Perth - August 15, 2019
- The Best Fish and Chips in Perth - August 8, 2019
- Maison Saint-Honoré, Floreat - August 6, 2019
- The Roastery, Canning Vale - August 5, 2019
- Free Attraction Admissions For Little Kids in Perth - July 30, 2019
- The Henley Brook, Swan Valley - July 25, 2019
- The Best Babycinos in Perth - July 24, 2019
- Vans, Cottesloe - July 23, 2019
- Kid-friendly Hotels and Resorts for a Perth Family Staycation - July 15, 2019