Mack Daddys Pizza – I have been following Mack Daddys on Facebook since they first opened in July last year (2016). Seeing all the good reviews we decided to give it a go and take the kids to eat the authentic “Ninja Turtles” GIANT Pizza!
It is possible to book a table for 6+ only. There are only few tables available so it can get busy during peak times. The décor is funky and very much New York Style.
We met some friends for an early dinner and booked a table for 6 at 6pm and it was not busy.
It is possible to order the pizza by the Slice, 16 inches or 22 inches. We ordered 2 portions of chips and a 22 inch pizza; half Margarita and half Buffalo Chicken.
The pizza was HUGE! And we were all very much in disbelief when they brought it to the table.
The kids gulped a HUGE slice of pizza each! My boy’s words “this is the best pizza we ever had even better than mamma’s pizza” I am Italian and I do make my own pizza. I have to admit it was indeed very nice (not better than mine though! Lol) A 22” was enough for the 6 of us.
We left some space to try their Desserts, we ordered the Choc fudge Sundae and the Peanut Butter Brownie. Sooo YUMMY!
My older son had the Ben and Jerry’s ice cream but my younger son only likes plain ice cream, the waiter was very accommodating and she brought a bowl of vanilla ice cream for him.
If you don’t fancy a pizza, the menu offers a variety of dishes. The Mozzarella ella ella sticks are very popular; kids especially love them.
If you are hosting a birthday party, you can even have a Ninja Turtle delivering your pizzas at home. (Conditions apply)
The staff was very accommodating and friendly especially with the kids. It was a fantastic experience for us and the food was really good. Parents remember to BYO (corkage fees applied)
Mack Daddys Pizza is located at 568 Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley
- Denmark Thrills Adventure Park - May 1, 2019
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016