If you and your family enjoy the authentic French treats by Maison Saint-Honoré at their patisserie in the Swan Valley, there’s some good news! The popular spot has opened a second venue – Maison Saint-Honoré in Floreat. When we visited on a Saturday morning, the small café was bustling with people eating crepes, croissants and house made cakes. The cafe has a breakfast menu, as well as lunch and dinner menus with crepes the star of the show. Other freshly baked goodies are on offer too. There’s tables inside and out on Cambridge Street. High chairs are also available.
The service is easy – simply order at the counter. The staff, are friendly and happy to help with any questions. First, we had a hot drink each. My coffee was out quick, essential on a cold morning, and it was very good.
Of course, it’s best to enjoy a cuppa along with a macaron – this strawberry flavoured biscuit melted in the mouth.
Little Chef enjoyed a babycino. He also spied a bucket of pencils and was happy enough to colour while he was waiting for his brunch. As a side note, most of the pencils were blunt and could do with a good sharpen, but he found enough to get drawing with.
There are many tastebud tempting fresh bakes ‘n cakes in the cabinet at Maison Saint-Honoré Floreat.
I particularly love their mango mousse cake – and it is gluten free too!
Little Chef devoured a handmade croissant with ham and melted cheese. Crepe dishes are good value, starting from about $8 and there’s both sweet and savoury options.
Maison Saint-Honoré is a creperie and patisserie well worth stopping by for brunch, lunch or for a good cuppa!
Find Maison Saint-Honoré at Shop 2, 447 Cambridge Street, Floreat.
For more information on Maison Saint-Honoré Floreat – head to their website.
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - October 15, 2019
- 3 Sheets on the Lake, Woodlands - October 15, 2019
- Laneway Seven, Ellenbrook - October 14, 2019
- Mundaring Hotel, Mundaring - October 9, 2019
- The Family Friendly Guide to Entwined in the Valley - September 26, 2019
- How My Foodie Box Changed my Mealtimes - September 26, 2019
- Coventry Village, Morley - September 23, 2019
- Joondalup Growers Market, Joondalup - September 19, 2019
- Sue and Tim’s Strawberry Farm, Wanneroo - September 12, 2019
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival - September 12, 2019