Mandjar Markets is located under the large shady trees on the Mandurah Foreshore and operates 9am – 4pm every Sunday from 1st October 2017 until May 2018.
The kids will love it as there is so much for them to do; pony rides, camel rides, train rides, animal farm, bouncy castle and more.
At Mandjar Markets you’ll a good variety of market stalls featuring locally crafted and handmade products such as pottery, cheeky gnomes, doll clothes, wind chimes and so much more.
The homemade jams from Gran and Pops are to die for, definitely grab a jar or 2 to take home!
There are limited food stalls but there is a coffee van and plenty of cafes and restaurants along the foreshore.
The fairy floss and popcorn store were a hit with most kids, my children loved the shaved ice – they had a lot of fun picking out their flavours and watching the ice change colour.
The live music was great, the day we visited Nearly Famous were playing I enjoyed listening to their music while the kids had a play at the Eastern Foreshore Playground.
While at the Mandurah Foreshore I’d definitely recommend visiting Jean Pierre Sancho Bakeries where you’ll find a stunning mural by Tahnee Kelland.
Location: 32 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah WA.
Mandjar Markets held annually from October to May.
- Lavendale Farmstay, York - March 19, 2018
- Easter Events in Perth 2018 - March 19, 2018
- Ellenbrook Community Library - February 26, 2018
- Toddler Fest Tuesday, AQWA - February 15, 2018
- Toddlerfest, Scitech - February 12, 2018
- FRINGE WORLD Mermaids - February 5, 2018
- Spriggy - January 30, 2018
- Clip ‘n Climb, Joondalup - January 25, 2018
- Optus Stadium Perth - January 24, 2018
- The Big Splash WA - January 23, 2018