Mandjar Markets is located under the large shady trees on the Mandurah Foreshore and operates 9am – 4pm every Sunday from 7th October 2017 until 12th May 2019.
The kids will love it as there is so much for them to do; pony rides, camel rides, train rides, animal farm, bouncy castle and more.
At Mandjar Markets you’ll a good variety of market stalls featuring locally crafted and handmade products such as pottery, cheeky gnomes, doll clothes, wind chimes and so much more.
The homemade jams from Gran and Pops are to die for, definitely grab a jar or 2 to take home!
There are limited food stalls but there is a coffee van and plenty of cafes and restaurants along the foreshore.
The fairy floss and popcorn store were a hit with most kids, my children loved the shaved ice – they had a lot of fun picking out their flavours and watching the ice change colour.
The live music was great, the day we visited Nearly Famous were playing I enjoyed listening to their music while the kids had a play at the Eastern Foreshore Playground.
While at the Mandurah Foreshore I’d definitely recommend visiting Jean Pierre Sancho Bakeries where you’ll find a stunning mural by Tahnee Kelland.
Location: 32 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah WA.
Mandjar Markets held annually from October to May.
Find more markets
Find more things to do in Mandurah
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 30, 2019
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 28, 2019
- Alinta Energy Christmas Pageant - November 28, 2019
- 3Sheets on the Track, Butler - November 27, 2019
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 21, 2019
- Mining Machinery at Elizabeth Quay - November 21, 2019
- Perth’s Outback Splash, Bullsbrook - November 19, 2019
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 16, 2019
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - November 11, 2019
- Telethon Kids Discovery Centre, Nedlands - October 11, 2019