The redevelopment of Mandurah Aquatic and Recreation centre is well underway and looking very impressive, plus possibly the best part is ready to use!
It’s all about the Pirate Playground situated in the large indoor pool area. This is an awesome interactive play area with beach style entry and a fantastic waterslide, you can hear squeals of excitement as the kids go up and down!
There are two indoor 25m pools one with dedicated swimming lanes, the other joins the family swimming area. This has swimming and walking lanes, an accessibility ramp, a learn to swim zone and a built in seated spa area with water jets around the sides. The layout is great and there is an area or zone to suit all levels of swimming ability or leisure activity.
Within the indoor pool area, there is a cafe, seating area and spectator benches. The wellness spa and sauna centre is also accessed from this area.
there is a cafe, seating area and spectator benches. The wellness spa and sauna centre is also accessed from this area.
The indoor area leads out to the 50m outdoor pool complete with spectator gallery. This makes it easy to use both areas on your visit. The outdoor area is a really great space with sun loungers and public BBQ’s available so you can really make a day of it!
There are plenty of changing rooms which are great really clean and spacious with state of the art lockers, baby change, family and accessible changing rooms.
It’s great value for money $5.70 for an adult, children under 5 are free or a family pass for 2 Adults and 2 children for $16.50.
303 Pinjarra Road, Mandurah WA 6210
- Take 5 Ice Cream Parlour – Baldivis Square - December 13, 2017
- Santa’s Magical Castle, Mandurah Forum - November 29, 2017
- Aqua Jetty Leisure Centre, Rockingham - November 14, 2017
- Slime Time at AQWA - October 17, 2017
- Rockingham Aquatic Centre - October 11, 2017
- Pirate Play area at Secret Harbour Square - October 10, 2017
- Brotzeit, Baldivis - August 15, 2017
- Rebound Arena Indoor Trampoline Park, Port Kennedy - July 25, 2017
- Apple Picking at Core Cider House, Pickering Brook - February 28, 2017
- Logue Brook Dam on Lake Brockman, Yarloop - February 27, 2017