Margaret River Bakery is one of our favourite places to visit during our family holidays in Margaret River. In fact it’s a MUST visit and preferably more than once 😉 The Margaret River Bakery is located at the end of the main high street in the town of Margaret River. There are a few parking spots directly at the bakery as well as plenty of spots on the main road.
The bakery is a small European inspired cafe serving delicious meals and baked goodies in a quirky and funky setting. The kids will love the chintz armchairs and decor! As well as the old fashioned plates, tea cups and saucers.
There are a few places to sit, outside in the quirky garden with couches and soft mismatched armchairs.
On the veranda overlooking the outside area and car park.
Inside you’ll find a mix of tables and chairs and larger table seating options.
The menu offers a variety of vegan, vego and gluten free options. As well as the menu there’s a whole range of freshly baked savouries and sweets to choose from. You’ll honestly be spoilt for choice and there’s a kids options to choose from as well.
We had the Margaret River Bakery homemade pie.
Dessert from the freshly baked goodies counter.
They make the most amazing and HUGE chocolate meringues. They’re super crispy and crunchy on the outside and gooey and chocolatey on the inside. We went back twice just for these!!
Coffee at the Margaret River Baker is served in cute mismatched mugs and saucers with silver spoons – LOVE IT!
CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS ON OPENING TIMES: https://www.margaretriverbakery.com.au
FIND OTHER THINGS TO DO IN MARGARET RIVER
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018