In the Margaret River region you’ll find chocolate, fudge, nougat, cheese – there’s so much local produce to enjoy! There’s also another foodie spot to discover… Margaret River Nuts and Cereals. It’s found just up the road from Margaret River Chocolate Factory. The family-run local businesses started in the late 1990’s producing their famous “Gaby’s Muesli” which is sold Australia wide.
In the shop you’ll find nuts coated with honey, chocolate and yoghurt, as well as wheat and sugar free muesli, fruit preserves, chutneys, pickles, onion and chilli sauces, honey, homemade cookies and cakes.
There’s lots of things to taste before you buy!
And it’s pretty much impossible not to find something delicious that you will love, even for those with a food intolerance. Margaret River Nuts and Cereals has a big range of gluten free products. You can even make your own muesli!
There is also coffee, tea, snacks and cold refreshments to enjoy on the outside patio, which overlooks a large grassed area.
The kids will love a kick about on the lawn, which has a soccer net and balls for a playing a game of football.
There’s also a children’s play area which features a slide and fun climbing equipment.
We’re nuts about Margaret River Nuts and Cereals!
Find Margaret River Nuts and Cereals at 219 Harmans Mill Road, Metricup, WA.
- Best Outdoor Cinema Perth – including roof top cinema and drive in cinema - December 12, 2018
- Masonmill Gardens, Carmel - December 6, 2018
- Rottnest Island Explorer Bus - November 30, 2018
- Kapitol Kitchen, Wanneroo - November 30, 2018
- Quality Resort Sorrento Beach - November 15, 2018
- Caves Road Collective, Wilyabrup - November 15, 2018
- Embers, Gooseberry Hill - November 15, 2018
- Mirvac Compass Apartments, Leighton Beach - November 2, 2018
- Hillarys Harbour Resort - October 28, 2018
- AQWA, Hillarys - October 25, 2018