In the Margaret River region you’ll find chocolate, fudge, nougat, cheese – there’s so much local produce to enjoy! There’s also another foodie spot to discover… Margaret River Nuts and Cereals. It’s found just up the road from Margaret River Chocolate Factory. The family-run local businesses started in the late 1990’s producing their famous “Gaby’s Muesli” which is sold Australia wide.
In the shop you’ll find nuts coated with honey, chocolate and yoghurt, as well as wheat and sugar free muesli, fruit preserves, chutneys, pickles, onion and chilli sauces, honey, homemade cookies and cakes.
There’s lots of things to taste before you buy!
And it’s pretty much impossible not to find something delicious that you will love, even for those with a food intolerance. Margaret River Nuts and Cereals has a big range of gluten free products. You can even make your own muesli!
There is also coffee, tea, snacks and cold refreshments to enjoy on the outside patio, which overlooks a large grassed area.
The kids will love a kick about on the lawn, which has a soccer net and balls for a playing a game of football.
There’s also a children’s play area which features a slide and fun climbing equipment.
We’re nuts about Margaret River Nuts and Cereals!
Find Margaret River Nuts and Cereals at 219 Harmans Mill Road, Metricup, WA.
- Kid-friendly Hotels and Resorts for a Perth Family Staycation - July 15, 2019
- The Local on Waratah, Dalkeith - July 12, 2019
- Lady Latte Cafe Scarborough - July 11, 2019
- Kid Friendly Pizza Restaurants in Perth - June 30, 2019
- Leapfrogs Cafe Wanneroo - June 30, 2019
- Best Mini Golf Courses in Perth - June 28, 2019
- Rainy Day Activities in the Margaret River Region - June 18, 2019
- Things to do in Mundaring with Kids - June 15, 2019
- Kid Friendly Restaurants with Log Fires in Perth - June 13, 2019
- Mundaring Weir With Kids - June 11, 2019