Hailing from the US of A, Menchie’s frozen yoghurt have landed into our WA shores since Nov 2014. We finally managed to go try it and we certainly picked a good day to go because its Monday Yumday! That means you get to fill the whole entire cup with whatever you like for just $7! Located on Rokeby Rd in Subiaco (near the train station end), Menchie’s can be easily recognised by the cute little logo and its brightly lit shop. It offers a whole range of frozen yoghurt options from nonfat, low fat, tart, sorbet, no sugar added, to low carb. If you have any questions about the nut content or any other allergy related queries, just ask one of their super friendly staff. They’re more than happy to help you out.
The rules are pretty straight forward. Grab a cup, fill it up, add the toppings and EAT! Simple.
Look up their Facebook page for regular promotions and new flavours thats on offer. Their flavours are consistently on rotation. They have Monday Yumday specials as well as Best friend thursday (buy one get one free from 5pm). But anyday is a frozen yoghurt kinda day. Enjoy!
Menchie’s Frozen Yoghurt
1 Rokeby Road, Subiaco
Mon – Tues: 11.30am – 9pm
Wed – Thurs: 11.30am – 10pm
Fri – Sun: 11.30am – 10.30pm
Change facility: No
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- Perth Mango Farm - February 23, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018