Situated near the Kmart at Mirrabooka Square is a bright coloured, gated play area designed for toddlers and preschoolers. The signage by the gate recommends this for ages 2 to 6, but I have seen younger kids exploring and enjoying the play area too.
The playground features tunnels to crawl through, and two noughts and crosses games, one at each end.
A mini playhouse with a seat and bubble window is at one end, and the second playhouse with a seat is near the gate.
There are games and puzzles mounted on the fences. They are educational based, such as involving sorting colours. Miss almost 3 enjoyed these and the tunnels the most.
Opposite the gate is a comfortable bench for you to relax and watch your child play.
If you need to grab a caffeine hit or a snack beforehand, Jamaica Blue is just next door. Otherwise, it’s a short walk around to the food court for more options.
Find more shopping centre play areas
- Easter Family Events in Perth - February 18, 2020
- Piccolo’s Corner, West Leederville - February 11, 2020
- Scarborough Library - February 7, 2020
- Valentine’s Day for Families - February 6, 2020
- Family Friendly Events for March - February 4, 2020
- Dumbo Gelato, Scarborough - February 1, 2020
- Slate Cafe, Bennett Springs - January 29, 2020
- Bassendean Memorial Library - January 24, 2020
- Bamb Binos Coffee and Ice Creamery - January 22, 2020
- Fringe World Perth: A Small Space - January 21, 2020