Situated near the Kmart at Mirrabooka Square is a bright coloured, gated play area designed for toddlers and preschoolers. The signage by the gate recommends this for ages 2 to 6, but I have seen younger kids exploring and enjoying the play area too.
The playground features tunnels to crawl through, and two noughts and crosses games, one at each end.
A mini playhouse with a seat and bubble window is at one end, and the second playhouse with a seat is near the gate.
There are games and puzzles mounted on the fences. They are educational based, such as involving sorting colours. Miss almost 3 enjoyed these and the tunnels the most.
Opposite the gate is a comfortable bench for you to relax and watch your child play.
If you need to grab a caffeine hit or a snack beforehand, Jamaica Blue is just next door. Otherwise, it’s a short walk around to the food court for more options.
- Siena’s Restaurant, Leederville - June 14, 2018
- June Family Events and What’s on in Perth - May 31, 2018
- Yelo, Mount Hawthorn - May 28, 2018
- WA Day Events 2018 - May 24, 2018
- Surfing Lizard Espresso Bar, Coogee - May 7, 2018
- DFES Education and Heritage Centre - May 3, 2018
- ANZAC Day Family Events Guide 2018 - April 16, 2018
- Cicerello’s Fremantle - April 5, 2018
- Ellenbrook Fairy Doors - April 5, 2018
- Ley Street Cafe, Como - March 26, 2018