Situated near the Kmart at Mirrabooka Square is a bright coloured, gated play area designed for toddlers and preschoolers. The signage by the gate recommends this for ages 2 to 6, but I have seen younger kids exploring and enjoying the play area too.
The playground features tunnels to crawl through, and two noughts and crosses games, one at each end.
A mini playhouse with a seat and bubble window is at one end, and the second playhouse with a seat is near the gate.
There are games and puzzles mounted on the fences. They are educational based, such as involving sorting colours. Miss almost 3 enjoyed these and the tunnels the most.
Opposite the gate is a comfortable bench for you to relax and watch your child play.
If you need to grab a caffeine hit or a snack beforehand, Jamaica Blue is just next door. Otherwise, it’s a short walk around to the food court for more options.
- Family Friendly Events for March - February 15, 2019
- Red Man Cucina, Bedford - February 14, 2019
- Schlice, Morley - February 14, 2019
- Sugar & Nice, Inglewood - February 12, 2019
- Chinese New Year Events in Perth - January 29, 2019
- Best Playgrounds for Flying Fox Fun in Perth - January 20, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for February - January 17, 2019
- Australia Day Events Perth 2019 - January 15, 2019
- City of Perth – Family Friendly Australia Day Events - January 8, 2019
- Animaze: Amazing Animals for Kids - January 3, 2019