Situated near the Kmart at Mirrabooka Square is a bright coloured, gated play area designed for toddlers and preschoolers. The signage by the gate recommends this for ages 2 to 6, but I have seen younger kids exploring and enjoying the play area too.
The playground features tunnels to crawl through, and two noughts and crosses games, one at each end.
A mini playhouse with a seat and bubble window is at one end, and the second playhouse with a seat is near the gate.
There are games and puzzles mounted on the fences. They are educational based, such as involving sorting colours. Miss almost 3 enjoyed these and the tunnels the most.
Opposite the gate is a comfortable bench for you to relax and watch your child play.
If you need to grab a caffeine hit or a snack beforehand, Jamaica Blue is just next door. Otherwise, it’s a short walk around to the food court for more options.
- Family Friendly Events for October 2019 - September 19, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for September 2019 - August 22, 2019
- Community Kindergartens WA - August 13, 2019
- Father’s Day Events in Perth 2019 - August 2, 2019
- AQWA Glass Bottom Boat Adventure - August 2, 2019
- The Sweet Remedy Cafe, Leederville - July 25, 2019
- Little Herberts, Wembley - July 25, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for August 2019 - July 18, 2019
- Candy Cow, Cowaramup - July 18, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for July 2019 - June 19, 2019