Situated near the Kmart at Mirrabooka Square is a bright coloured, gated play area designed for toddlers and preschoolers. The signage by the gate recommends this for ages 2 to 6, but I have seen younger kids exploring and enjoying the play area too.
The playground features tunnels to crawl through, and two noughts and crosses games, one at each end.
A mini playhouse with a seat and bubble window is at one end, and the second playhouse with a seat is near the gate.
There are games and puzzles mounted on the fences. They are educational based, such as involving sorting colours. Miss almost 3 enjoyed these and the tunnels the most.
Opposite the gate is a comfortable bench for you to relax and watch your child play.
If you need to grab a caffeine hit or a snack beforehand, Jamaica Blue is just next door. Otherwise, it’s a short walk around to the food court for more options.
- Lot Six Zero Eatery and Espresso Bar, Yokine - March 20, 2018
- Krispy Kreme Doughnut Decorating Activity - January 4, 2018
- The Yellow Bourbon Cafe, Mullaloo - December 13, 2017
- Santa at Dianella Plaza - December 13, 2017
- Marena Cafe at AQWA, Hillarys - December 6, 2017
- Purposit App Review - December 6, 2017
- Santa’s Enchanted Wardrobe - December 4, 2017
- Alex Junior Padbury - November 30, 2017
- Rock N Bop Tots, Morley - November 29, 2017
- Leisurepark, Balga - November 16, 2017