If you’ve ever fancied yourself as a contestant on The Amazing Race, this one’s for you.
The world’s most expensive diamond has gone missing. Your mission is to solve up to 40 clues in four hours across a number of secret locations in Perth to expose the thief! This is Mission ImPERTHable.
Gather your friends and family for what is sure to be an adventurous, exciting and competitive day spent pounding the pavement throughout Perth city.
Previously known as the Perth Ramble, this adventure-style event is back and bigger than ever in 2018 as Mission ImPERTHable, raising much-needed funds for Ronald McDonald House Perth.
Ronald McDonald House Perth CEO Peter King said it was a fantastic opportunity for groups of family and friends to come together and have a great day out, all while raising money for sick children and their families.
Ronald McDonald House Perth is an independent charity helping families of seriously ill children by offering a home away from home to keep them close to each other while the child receives the medical treatment they need.
Often families are a long way from home – living in regional and remote areas of Western Australia – and far from the support of family and friends.
The event kicks off at 11am on Sunday, April 8 at the Supreme Court Gardens.
Teams will need to have their wits about them – and their smartphones ready to receive clues from the commander-in-chief.
Competitors will be taken on a journey through some of Perth’s quirkiest locations and best-known landmarks. Each time a mission is solved, a new clue will be given. The first team to solve all the clues and uncover the diamond thief will win.
The race finishes at 3pm where there will be live entertainment, prize draws and plenty of fun. There will also be prizes for the highest fundraisers.
Mission ImPERTHable is fun for everyone. And you don’t need to be a genius or super-fit to take part.
- Reading for Sure - February 4, 2019
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2019 - January 2, 2019
- The healthiest family-friendly restaurants in Perth - December 20, 2018
- Mediation – A More Effective Way To Separate - December 18, 2018
- Family Friendly Events in Perth for November (2018) - October 24, 2018
- Family Cab - October 24, 2018
- Perth Christmas Charity Collections - October 24, 2018
- 5 tips for organising your first family holiday - October 16, 2018
- Halloween Events Perth 2018 - October 14, 2018
- 5 best family villas in Bali for a fuss-free holiday with kids - October 4, 2018