Mochachos is a chain of Restaurants originating from South Africa. They offer a range of mouth-watering flame grilled Mexican chicken, oversized chicken burgers and flavoursome Mexican meals. Their food is ‘spicy but Not Hot’ and offer a variety of flavours to choose from… Lemon and Herb, Mild, Hot, Extra Hot and Dynamite. Their chickens are hormones free, 100% grain fed and free range.
Mochachos Warwick is located right next to the Grand Cinema (outside). Sunday was a rainy day so we decided to take the kids to watch “the Minions”. We arrived a bit too late for the midday show so we decided to buy the tickets for the following show and have a bite to eat at Mochachos next door.
The décor at Mochachos was bright, modern and clean. As we sat the very friendly staff brought us some colouring sheets and colouring pencils and our boys were soon entertained.
My husband ordered the Jalapeno Chicken Cheese Burger (single) $9.95
I ordered the combo of ¼ chicken (lemon & herb) with chips and drink $9.95
There are only three choices on the BAMBINOS menu. All comes with chips, a drink and a free toy all at $9.95. We ordered for our kids the Speedy: 4 battered chicken beast strips.
Prices are very reasonable and we also used the entertainment voucher which gave us 25% off (up to $20). At Mochachos you can eat in or take out and even drive thru. If you live locally they also offer free delivery for orders over $30 within 5km.
Mochachos is a perfect spot for a before or after movie meal or even for a coffee and why not try one of their very inviting desserts like the Quesadilla with Nutella and Banana.. Yum!
- Denmark Thrills Adventure Park - May 1, 2019
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016