During our visit they had a spooky halloween theme around the cafe. I quite enjoyed looking at all the different artefacts on the walls and around the cafe. There seems to be a moustache theme running throughout the cafe including a frame of all the different types of moustaches for example!There’s a small bookshelf full of kids toys which you can take to your table to play with whilst you enjoy your meal and drink. Miss 4 was keen to challenge me to a game of Connect 4.
The menu ranges from all day breakfast, pancakes to main lunch options such as burgers and toasties. The kids menu is cheap and offers a good variety including beans on toast, pancakes, chicken strips & chips and fruit salad. You can also choose from the freshly made baked goods, muffins, some rather awesome looking cakes and slices.Miss 4 ordered a Blueberry Muffin which came served with a raspberry jus swirl around the plate, which she LOVED!
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018