During our visit they had a spooky halloween theme around the cafe. I quite enjoyed looking at all the different artefacts on the walls and around the cafe. There seems to be a moustache theme running throughout the cafe including a frame of all the different types of moustaches for example!There’s a small bookshelf full of kids toys which you can take to your table to play with whilst you enjoy your meal and drink. Miss 4 was keen to challenge me to a game of Connect 4.
The menu ranges from all day breakfast, pancakes to main lunch options such as burgers and toasties. The kids menu is cheap and offers a good variety including beans on toast, pancakes, chicken strips & chips and fruit salad. You can also choose from the freshly made baked goods, muffins, some rather awesome looking cakes and slices.Miss 4 ordered a Blueberry Muffin which came served with a raspberry jus swirl around the plate, which she LOVED!
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018