During our visit they had a spooky halloween theme around the cafe. I quite enjoyed looking at all the different artefacts on the walls and around the cafe.
There seems to be a moustache theme running throughout the cafe including a frame of all the different types of moustaches for example!
There’s a small bookshelf full of kids toys which you can take to your table to play with whilst you enjoy your meal and drink. Miss 4 was keen to challenge me to a game of Connect 4.
The menu ranges from all day breakfast, pancakes to main lunch options such as burgers and toasties. The kids menu is cheap and offers a good variety including beans on toast, pancakes, chicken strips & chips and fruit salad. You can also choose from the freshly made baked goods, muffins, some rather awesome looking cakes and slices.Miss 4 ordered a Blueberry Muffin which came served with a raspberry jus swirl around the plate, which she LOVED!
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018