Mooba Calleya is a fantastic café with a partly enclosed shaded playground, blackboard and plenty of seating. Dogs are also welcome.
The playground features a birdnest swing and balancing logs. Enough to keep little people entertained while you enjoy a coffee.
As well as the playground, Mooba has a sheltered funky seating area with a chalkboard.
The coffee is fantastic and there is a great variety of delicious treats available.
Wednesdays are FREE babychino day (50c normally).
Mooba Calleya opening hours:
Monday & Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – 8am till 4pm
Thursday – 8am till 12pm
Friday – 8am till 12pm
Saturday – 8am till 2pm
Sunday – 8am till 2pm
Mooba Calleya is located at 3 Aniseed Road, Treeby
- Roar Bar & Grill, Bibra Lake - May 16, 2019
- Duyfken 1606 Replica, AQWA - April 25, 2019
- Mermaid Magic at AQWA - April 18, 2019
- AQWA Try Driving - April 4, 2019
- Sculpture by the Sea 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Glowing Rooms Australia, Mini-Golf, Perth - February 28, 2019
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018