Mooba Calleya is a fantastic café with a partly enclosed shaded playground, blackboard and plenty of seating. Dogs are also welcome.
The playground features a birdnest swing and balancing logs. Enough to keep little people entertained while you enjoy a coffee.
As well as the playground, Mooba has a sheltered funky seating area with a chalkboard.
The coffee is fantastic and there is a great variety of delicious treats available.
Wednesdays are FREE babychino day (50c normally).
Mooba Calleya opening hours:
Monday & Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – 8am till 4pm
Thursday – 8am till 12pm
Friday – 8am till 12pm
Saturday – 8am till 2pm
Sunday – 8am till 2pm
Mooba Calleya is located at 3 Aniseed Road, Treeby
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018