I’ve always loved Moore and Moore Cafe on Henry Street in Fremantle. Great location, fab coffee (never had a bad one here), good food (there’s usually lots of organic options) and cool kids corner out the back! It’s situated in the Moores building, a beautiful heritage listed warehouse which is also home to a contemporary art gallery.
The cakes are divine!
I always pop in when I’m in the area as I know I will have a bit of peace to drink my coffee hot while the kids have a play. It’s a small astroturfed space at the back of the shaded courtyard which is full of toys, a chalkboard wall and on my last visit a wooden rocking horse.
So if you’re in Freo with the kids these school holidays I definitely recommend stopping by for a coffee, they also have kids size drinks on the menu and of course babycinos with marshmallows!
- Jamie’s Italian, Perth - April 8, 2018
- The Taphouse at Mulberry Estate Swan Valley - January 9, 2018
- The Brickman Wonders of the World - June 26, 2017
- Dome Cafe, Bassendean - May 28, 2017
- Little Princess High Tea at the Pagoda Resort and Spa - May 1, 2017
- Pitter Patter Music Together, Bassendean - April 27, 2017
- Guzman Y Gomez, Mount Lawley - February 27, 2017
- Adventure Putt Miniature Golf, Swan Valley - January 30, 2017
- Mash Brewing Swan Valley - January 27, 2017
- Moore and Moore Cafe Fremantle - January 1, 2017