During a family holiday in beautiful Denmark we found the gorgeous little Mrs Jones Cafe, in the heart of the town centre. With a 5 and 3 year old in tow we were looking for somewhere that was child friendly and with healthy meal options.Parking is directly outside with lots of spaces and easy access for toddlers and prams. There’s an outdoor veranda for alfresco dining and 2 sections for dining inside.
Further back into the cafe is an area more suitable for larger groups. Whilst we were there there was a mum’s group having morning tea so there were babies crawling everywhere having great fun!The tea and coffee were lovely as was the service!My food allergies were catered for wonderfully and the chef tailor made a beef stir fry salad. Super YUMMY and well received as was hubby’s steak and cheese sandwich with chips. The kids enjoyed grilled cheese sandwiches on beautiful thick toast and accompanied by the refreshing side of some greenery!
The menu was varied for breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea. There were some yummy looking locally baked cakes with locally sourced ingredients. The cafe opens up into a wonderful boutique style shop with lots of lovely gifts and wares. Probably best to supervise the kids in the store, just to be on the safe side.
Find more things to do in Albany and Denmark
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018