There’s nothing better than a relaxed morning with someone else doing the cooking and even better if it comes with an ocean view! The Mullaloo Beach Hotel overlooks the parkland and blue waters of Mullaloo. It’s the perfect setting for a casual family meal.
The restaurant sits up on the 1st floor so you get a great view and is decorated in a casual beachy style with boatwood furniture. Half of the tables are out on a balcony to make the most of the setting.
The kids started with babycinos ($1.50) which came with marshmallows. The adults coffee and tea were good too, though they do have “Ladies breakfast bubbles”, “Gents breakfast beers” and “Breakfast cocktails” on offer!
The grown-ups menu has a good selection, (even nasi goreng for all the Bali lovers) ranging from the healthy fruit platter ($15) to the more indulgent pancakes with maple bacon ($18).
The kids menu options are all $10 and are of a substantial size. We chose the kids’ pancakes that came with 3 pancakes, maple syrup and ice-cream and the kids’ scrambled egg and bacon wraps with ketchup. The wraps were a stand-out and came with two small wraps, it was great to see the chef had taken the extra step of chopping the bacon to make it easier for little mouths.
After breakfast, we took advantage of the location with a play at the awesome playground and a stroll along the beach watching the surf lifesavers training. A perfect family morning.
The Mullaloo Beach Hotel is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 9am weekdays and 8am on weekends.
- Uluwatu, Bali - June 18, 2019
- AMA Actors Studio, Osbourne Park - April 3, 2019
- Universal Yums - March 27, 2019
- The Gingerbread House, Boyanup - November 10, 2018
- Perth Upmarket, Crawley - November 7, 2018
- Flower Design School Birthday Party - October 11, 2018
- RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort - October 10, 2018
- Optus Stadium Tour - August 13, 2018
- Circus Waterpark, Bali - July 19, 2018
- The Camfield, Optus Stadium - July 3, 2018