My Hungry Bear Cafe is a trendy family friendly café located in the Lukin Shopping Centre in Butler. Having only opened in early March it is already very popular with the locals and it is easy to see why!
We visited on a Saturday morning after Auskick for a late breakfast, we ordered the Papa Bear Big Breakfast – talk about value for money, the serving a was BIG and it tasted as good as it looked. The kids enjoyed the ham and cheese toasted croissant.
I’ve heard the coffee is AMAZING! But feeling like something a little sweeter I ordered a hot chocolate, it was one of the best, if not the best hot chocolate I’ve ever had. The kids loved their chocolate milkshakes! Owner Rie Moustakas who has won and judged barista competitions personally trains all barista staff. Although the staff were super busy, they were extremely friendly and very welcoming.
We couldn’t leave without trying a couple of their delicious looking muffins, we ordered a popcorn chocolate muffin and a Wendy’s signature melting mud cake muffin – they were to die for!
The kids corner is a huge hit with the kids, plenty of toys for all ages, a TV, colouring in and a small round table with four chairs. My children only came back to our table to eat.
Open Monday to Friday 7am – 3pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am – 3pm, closed public holidays. Serving Breakfast until 11am. Lunch menu from 11.30, lunch specials for under $10.
A good range of ice cream, perfect for a little treat after shopping. Catering and private functions available, contact the staff directly for more information. Coffee beans, tea, and mugs available to purchase. They also have a loyalty card, buy 9 coffees and get your 10th free.
- Toddler Fest Tuesday, AQWA - February 15, 2018
- Toddlerfest, Scitech - February 12, 2018
- FRINGE WORLD Mermaids - February 5, 2018
- Spriggy - January 30, 2018
- Clip ‘n Climb, Joondalup - January 25, 2018
- Optus Stadium Perth - January 24, 2018
- The Big Splash WA - January 23, 2018
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre - January 16, 2018
- Dinosaur Discovery: Lost Creatures of the Cretaceous - January 13, 2018
- West Coast Heli Scene, Yanchep - January 8, 2018