Myer Santaland, Perth CBD
Open from Friday 17th November.
Myer Santaland is on again at the Perth City department store. This year, they have a different set-up for 2017. It is about the journey to visit Santa. As you enter Santaland, you’ll notice a steam train, where you hop onboard to begin your journey to find Santa.
An elf will guide you in and when everyone is seated, the screens on the magical train will help ‘transport’ you the snowy mountains to get to Santa.
Along the way, watch out for those cheeky elves who might throw some snowballs at you. The ‘train ride’ took about 3 mins.
Once you’ve reached the North Pole, you’ll hop the train and the elf will take you to go knock on Santa’s door and you’ll be able to see the big man himself!
Santa was really friendly and Mr C chatted with him for a while, telling him what he wants for Christmas and what snacks he’s going to leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve! After the chat, we took some photos with Santa and his elf. We were allowed to use our own camera, or phone to take photos. They also have professional ones you can purchase as well.
Once you’ve seen Santa, there is an activity area with festive activities.
Here you can write and post a letter to Santa…
Build your own Christmas creation with Lego…
A colouring-in station, play-stations and Mr C’s favourite, Nerf shooting challenge!
Come visit Myer Santaland for that magical Christmas adventure. It is located on the 3rd floor, in the Myer toy department.
Myer Santaland trading hours:
Monday-Thursday 10.00am – 4.00pm
Friday 10.00am – 9.00pm
Saturday 10.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday 11.00am – 5.00pm
Visit www.myer.com.au for more information.
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
- Freshwaters, Peppermint Grove - November 21, 2017
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 14, 2017
- Underground at Allendale Square, Perth - September 27, 2017
- Roho Bure, South Fremantle - September 15, 2017
- Daisies, Cottesloe - September 10, 2017
- Bib and Tucker North Fremantle - September 10, 2017