Love it when theres a new cafe that is scootable from home! Nic & Kolo in Applecross took over formerly Jacs in June and have revamped the place and it is now looking very bright and airy. A much needed addition to Applecross village. We took the opportunity to try it out one fine sunny morning. Nic & Kolo is located towards the Applecross end of Ardross street.
Their menu is extensive and even has a special kids menu. Its always good to know that the little ones are well catered for. We decided on the buttermilk pancakes with slab bacon and the nut and seed cracker with avocado and poached eggs. Both were heavenly. Do also check out their website for meal specials such as $17 chargrilled rump steak and fries (wednesdays from 2.30pm) and also $15 Angus burger and beer (Thurs from 2.30pm).
When we were there they were having an opening special, free cupcakes fromMarguerite Cakes, We had the matcha black sesame and salted caramel and they were simply to die for! They sell them on the weekends so do look out for them, flavours changes weekly.
After our yummy breakfast, we continued our scooting journey to applecross foreshore, which is only a 5 minutes walk from the cafe. The little one had great fun running around the field and watched some fishermen fishing off the jetty. We finished our lovely morning with a play at the playground. Twas a lovely morning indeed.
Nic & Kolo
45 Ardross Street, Applecross
Sun – Tue: 7am – 4.30pm
Wed – Sat: 7am – 10pm
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
- Freshwaters, Peppermint Grove - November 21, 2017
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 14, 2017
- Underground at Allendale Square, Perth - September 27, 2017
- Roho Bure, South Fremantle - September 15, 2017
- Daisies, Cottesloe - September 10, 2017