A trip to a coastal town just isn’t complete without some locally caught fish n chips! Nino’s, found at Dolphin Quay, is in a beautiful spot overlooking Mandurah Marina.
We’ve been to Nino’s a couple of times over the years and we like to sit out on the huge deck on the water. This time it was raining, but there’s still plenty of seating inside too.
Chef and Little Chef both ate traditional battered fish and chips, which smelled amazing and the chips were piping hot and delicious.
I opted for grilled fish and salad. My grilled fish was so fresh and very tasty. The salad was crisp and fresh too and came with a packet of dressing. I almost didn’t miss the batter. Good to see that they have gluten free options though.
For kids, there’s a menu just for them, highchairs and baby change facilities too. On the kids menu there’s four choices and there’s an icy pole or lollypop too (good for bargaining with little ones to eat all their dinner I think!).
As well as fish n chips, there are other options for non-seafood lovers and coffee and cake too. If you love to shop, the Dolphin Quay Markets are right next door. There’s also a kiddie beach and playground nearby.
There’s plenty of parking around and Dolphin Quay is also a short stroll over the pedestrian bridge from the Mandurah boardwalk.
Find Nino’s at Dolphin Quay, 4 Zephyr Mews, Mandurah
- Joondalup Growers Market, Joondalup - September 19, 2019
- Sue and Tim’s Strawberry Farm, Wanneroo - September 12, 2019
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival - September 12, 2019
- Araluen Botanic Park, Roleystone - September 9, 2019
- Holly Rayes, Bassendean - September 5, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Crown Perth with Kids - September 3, 2019
- Dome Cafe, Bassendean - August 31, 2019
- Old Perth Road Markets, Bassendean - August 31, 2019
- Western Australian Rail Transport Museum, Bassendean - August 27, 2019
- Cafes with Healthy Kids Menus in Perth - August 22, 2019