A trip to a coastal town just isn’t complete without some locally caught fish n chips! Nino’s, found at Dolphin Quay, is in a beautiful spot overlooking Mandurah Marina.
We’ve been to Nino’s a couple of times over the years and we like to sit out on the huge deck on the water. This time it was raining, but there’s still plenty of seating inside too.
Chef and Little Chef both ate traditional battered fish and chips, which smelled amazing and the chips were piping hot and delicious.
I opted for grilled fish and salad. My grilled fish was so fresh and very tasty. The salad was crisp and fresh too and came with a packet of dressing. I almost didn’t miss the batter. Good to see that they have gluten free options though.
For kids, there’s a menu just for them, highchairs and baby change facilities too. On the kids menu there’s four choices and there’s an icy pole or lollypop too (good for bargaining with little ones to eat all their dinner I think!).
As well as fish n chips, there are other options for non-seafood lovers and coffee and cake too. If you love to shop, the Dolphin Quay Markets are right next door. There’s also a kiddie beach and playground nearby.
There’s plenty of parking around and Dolphin Quay is also a short stroll over the pedestrian bridge from the Mandurah boardwalk.
Find Nino’s at Dolphin Quay, 4 Zephyr Mews, Mandurah
- Golden Ponds, Baldivis - January 15, 2019
- Watermans Bay Beach and Playground - January 10, 2019
- Greenhorns Burger Bar, Perth CBD - January 9, 2019
- Burns Beach Cafe Burns Beach - January 3, 2019
- Moonlight Cinema, Kings Park - December 31, 2018
- King Road Brewing Co, Oldbury - December 21, 2018
- Places to Stop on the Way to South West WA - December 18, 2018
- Best Outdoor Cinema Perth – including roof top cinema and drive in cinema - December 12, 2018
- Masonmill Gardens, Carmel - December 6, 2018
- Rottnest Island Explorer Bus - November 30, 2018