A trip to a coastal town just isn’t complete without some locally caught fish n chips! Nino’s, found at Dolphin Quay, is in a beautiful spot overlooking Mandurah Marina.
We’ve been to Nino’s a couple of times over the years and we like to sit out on the huge deck on the water. This time it was raining, but there’s still plenty of seating inside too.
Chef and Little Chef both ate traditional battered fish and chips, which smelled amazing and the chips were piping hot and delicious.
I opted for grilled fish and salad. My grilled fish was so fresh and very tasty. The salad was crisp and fresh too and came with a packet of dressing. I almost didn’t miss the batter. Good to see that they have gluten free options though.
For kids, there’s a menu just for them, highchairs and baby change facilities too. On the kids menu there’s four choices and there’s an icy pole or lollypop too (good for bargaining with little ones to eat all their dinner I think!).
As well as fish n chips, there are other options for non-seafood lovers and coffee and cake too. If you love to shop, the Dolphin Quay Markets are right next door. There’s also a kiddie beach and playground nearby.
There’s plenty of parking around and Dolphin Quay is also a short stroll over the pedestrian bridge from the Mandurah boardwalk.
Find Nino’s at Dolphin Quay, 4 Zephyr Mews, Mandurah
Find more family-friendly restaurants
Find more things to do in Mandurah
- Best Museums in Perth for Kids - November 7, 2019
- The Kewdale Tavern, Kewdale - October 24, 2019
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - October 15, 2019
- 3 Sheets on the Lake, Woodlands - October 15, 2019
- Laneway Seven, Ellenbrook - October 14, 2019
- Mundaring Hotel, Mundaring - October 9, 2019
- The Family Friendly Guide to Entwined in the Valley - September 26, 2019
- How My Foodie Box Changed my Mealtimes - September 26, 2019
- Coventry Village, Morley - September 23, 2019
- Joondalup Growers Market, Joondalup - September 19, 2019