A trip to a coastal town just isn’t complete without some locally caught fish n chips! Nino’s, found at Dolphin Quay, is in a beautiful spot overlooking Mandurah Marina.
We’ve been to Nino’s a couple of times over the years and we like to sit out on the huge deck on the water. This time it was raining, but there’s still plenty of seating inside too.
Chef and Little Chef both ate traditional battered fish and chips, which smelled amazing and the chips were piping hot and delicious.
I opted for grilled fish and salad. My grilled fish was so fresh and very tasty. The salad was crisp and fresh too and came with a packet of dressing. I almost didn’t miss the batter. Good to see that they have gluten free options though.
For kids, there’s a menu just for them, highchairs and baby change facilities too. On the kids menu there’s four choices and there’s an icy pole or lollypop too (good for bargaining with little ones to eat all their dinner I think!).
As well as fish n chips, there are other options for non-seafood lovers and coffee and cake too. If you love to shop, the Dolphin Quay Markets are right next door. There’s also a kiddie beach and playground nearby.
There’s plenty of parking around and Dolphin Quay is also a short stroll over the pedestrian bridge from the Mandurah boardwalk.
Find Nino’s at Dolphin Quay, 4 Zephyr Mews, Mandurah
- Araluen Botanical Park, Roleystone - August 17, 2018
- The Best Family Friendly Restaurants in Fremantle - July 31, 2018
- Slate Cafe Bennett Springs - July 25, 2018
- Yahava Koffeeworks, Swan Valley - July 19, 2018
- Duncraig Library, Duncraig - June 29, 2018
- East Village, Westfield Whitford City - June 25, 2018
- The Groper and His Wife City Beach - June 14, 2018
- The Vault Kalamunda - June 7, 2018
- Dawson’s Garden World Forrestfield - June 6, 2018
- Darklight Joondalup - June 6, 2018