The beautifully rustic Noble Falls Estate is set amongst 600 acres of bushland and is located on the outskirts of Gidgegannup, 25 minutes east of the Swan Valley.
The estate has recently been redeveloped and is now home to a wine dungeon, soap factory and The Wild Goose Café which is open Wednesday – Sunday and offers a casual dining menu.
The Wild Goose Café serves a range of cakes, light snacks, coffee and milkshakes from 10am each day. Their full menu is available from 12pm.
You can opt to dine in the stunning Gallery – a building fully constructed in natural timber and limestone featuring a very impressive fireplace.
Or if you prefer to dine in the fresh air there is a large alfresco area with plenty of seating available including large tables for groups.
The Gallery and the Alfresco area overlook a rolling green lawn which kids can have a great time running around on. There are also plans to install a kids playground in the near future that can be viewed from both the Gallery and the Alfresco area.
The menu at the Wild Goose Café is varied and well priced. You order and pay at the bar so it’s great for large groups as there is no drama with bill splitting!
We selected the Charcuterie Plate ($25) Duck Liver Pate ($12) and Char Siu Chicken Wings ($11). All of which were delicious!
There are three kids meals available; Chicken nuggets & chips, Fish bites & chips and Mac ‘n’ cheese & chips. All are priced at $10. The chicken nuggets and chips were a generous helping and came with a large side salad.
If you fancy a drop of wine with your meal you can try one of Noble Falls Estate’s very own red, white or fortified wines. You can try before you buy with a free tasting at the Wine Dungeon. Wines start at $22 per bottle and can be purchased directly from the Wine Dungeon or by the glass at the Wild Goose Café.
Onsite is The Old Soap Factory which sells handmade 100% natural soaps that contains no nasty chemicals and additives. They smell divine!
We really enjoyed our visit to Noble Falls Estate and will definitely be back! If you wanted to make a day of it you could also visit Noble Falls which is close by. Click here to read our review.
Nobel Falls Estate is located at 2927 Toodyay Road, Gidgegannup. For more information visit www.noblefallsestate.com.au
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018