This was such a great find on our way from Kalbarri back to Perth. We had intended to check out the historical town of Northampton but ran short of time, so the kids were more than happy to have a play!Recently refurbished this gorgeous nature based playground still has that shiny new feel to it. Fantastic climbing frames in both traditional wood and modern equipment that suits all levels of climbers.
There is a balancing beam track that traces around the wood chip surface in between equipment.
A great fort equipped with concrete slideand tunnel below.My daughter gushed over the little toadstool tea party tablesand all the cute “miscellaneous” play equipment there was to discover.
A great stop off for travellers visiting the area or just passing through, there are barbeque facilities, plenty of parking and room for caravans/trailers and clean and spacious toilets.Find it just off Hampton Road on Stephens Road Northampton behind the Visitors Centre.
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019
- Sampson House, Fremantle - May 8, 2019
- Heritage Walk Trail One, Fremantle Cemetery - May 8, 2019
- Rick’s Rookies West Coast Eagles Membership - May 8, 2019
- Turquoise Bay, Cape Range National Park - March 8, 2019
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park - March 8, 2019
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Bicton - March 8, 2019
- Strike Bowling, Carousel - January 4, 2019